AML/CFT - Capital Markets Intermediaries
Time & Location
About the Event
Lymon is a compliance consulting firm that has served capital markets intermediaries since 2013. Our mission is to help you navigate the constantly changing regulatory environments in which you operate in, to empower you to accelerate your business growth by keeping your businesses secure and compliant.
To enable financial institutions to fulfil their AML/CFT training requirements as required by MAS, Lymon will be conducting an AML/CFT training session 15 October 2020 (Thursday). This course is accredited by the Institute of Banking and Finance (“IBF”), and provides 2 hours of core CPD hours under both the Securities and Futures Act (“SFA”) as well as the Financial Advisers Act (“FAA”).
- SGD 36 (incl. GST)* – excludes 95% of the fees which may be subsidised by IBF, subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria ; OR
- SGD 321 (incl. GST) - full course fee without IBF subsidy (please see note below)
Note: In light of the COVID-19 situation, please note that the Institute of Banking and Finance ("IBF") will be subsidising 95% of the training rates provided that participants meet the 'eligible individual' criteria as set out under IBF's Financial Training Scheme:
1. Only company-sponsored individuals;
2. Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents, physically based in Singapore; and
3. Successfully completed FTS recognised programme (including the relevant assessments).
If you would like to enjoy the 95% subsidy by IBF, you will be required to send us a copy of your NRIC/ photographic ID for the verification of eligibility. For your personal data protection, do be ensured that we will not retain a copy of your ID after we have verified your claims eligibility.
After your initial payment, we will contact you via email for verification of your eligibility for the IBF subsidy. Please note that Lymon reserves the right to require participants who fail to meet the verification of an 'eligible individual' to make an additional payment of $285.