AML/CFT - Capital Markets Intermediaries
Time & Location
About the Event
Lymon is a compliance consulting firm that has served capital markets intermediaries since 2013. Our mission is to help you navigate the constantly changing regulatory environments in which you operate in, to empower you to accelerate your business growth by keeping your businesses secure and compliant.
To enable financial institutions to fulfil their AML/CFT training requirements as required by MAS, Lymon will be conducting an AML/CFT training session 24 June 2021(Thursday). This course is accredited by the Institute of Banking and Finance (“IBF”), and provides 2 hours of core CPD hours under both the Securities and Futures Act (“SFA”) as well as the Financial Advisers Act (“FAA”).
Cost per attendee:
- SGD 36 (incl. GST)* – excludes 95% of the fees which may be subsidised by IBF, subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria ; OR
- SGD 321 (incl. GST) - full course fee without IBF subsidy (please see note below)
- Money Laundering Process and Techniques
- Three Lines of Defence
- Risk Assessment and Risk Mitigation
- Enterprise-Wide Risk Assessment
- Other Internal Policies
- Customer Due Diligence Measures
- Suspicious Transactions Monitoring
- Other AML/CFT Requirements
- AML/CFT Case Studies
- After the training session, participants will be required to successfully complete an AML/CFT Assessment to fulfil the criteria set out under IBF’s Core SFA / FAA CPD Scheme and Financial Training Scheme (“FTS”).
- *Passing rate is 80% or 12/15 MCQ questions right. Participants will be given 2 tries to pass. Participants who fail the assessment after two tries will be awarded 2 Supplementary CPD hours instead of 2 Core CPD hours and will not be eligible for the IBF subsidy of 95% of course fees.
In light of the COVID-19 situation, please note that the Institute of Banking and Finance ("IBF") will be subsidising 95% of the training rates provided that participants meet the 'eligible individual' criteria as set out under IBF's Financial Training Scheme:
- Only company-sponsored individuals (where company sponsors refer to FIs regulated by MAS);
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents, physically based in Singapore; and
- Successful completion of the FTS recognised programme (i.e. completion of the Webinar and passing of the Assessment as indicated above).
If you would like to enjoy the 95% subsidy by IBF, you will be required to send us a copy of your NRIC/ photographic ID for the verification of eligibility. For your personal data protection, do be ensured that we will not retain a copy of your ID after we have verified your claims eligibility.
After your initial payment, we will contact you via email for verification of your eligibility for the IBF subsidy.
Please note that Lymon reserves the right to require participants who fail to meet the verification of an 'eligible individual' to make an additional payment of $285.