Ethics & Conflicts of Interest Training (IBF-Accredited)
Time & Location
About the Event
Lymon is a compliance consulting firm that has served financial institutions since 2013. Our mission is to help you navigate the constantly changing regulatory environments in which you operate in, to empower you to accelerate your business growth by keeping your businesses secure and compliant.
Due to the increasing focus on sound culture and conduct by MAS and other professional and supervisory bodies, Lymon will be conducting an upcoming Ethics & Conflicts of Interest training session on 14 July 2020 (Tuesday). The training session will enable you to understand and identify possible forms of conflicts of interest in fund management companies, broker-dealers and financial advisory companies, and the corresponding measures which you can put in place to mitigate such conflicts of interest.
This course is accredited by the Institute of Banking and Finance (“IBF”), and provides 2 hours of core CPD hours under both the Securities and Futures Act (“SFA”) and the Financial Advisers Act (“FAA”).
- SGD 36 (including GST) – excludes 95% of the fees which may be subsidised by IBF, subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
- SGD 321 (incl. GST) - full course fee without IBF subsidy
*In light of the COVID-19 situation, please note that the Institute of Banking and Finance ("IBF") will be subsidising 95% of the training rates provided that participants meet the 'eligible individual' criteria as set out under IBF's Financial Training Scheme:
1. Only company-sponsored individuals (where company sponsors refer to FIs regulated by MAS);
2. Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents, physically based in Singapore; and
3. Successful completion of the FTS recognised programme (i.e. successful completion of the Webinar and Assessment as indicated above).
If you would like to enjoy the 95% subsidy by IBF, you will be required to send us a copy of your NRIC/ Singapore passport for the verification of eligibility. We will also be calling you on the morning of the Webinar to verify your identity.
For your personal data protection, do be ensured that we will not retain a copy of your ID after we have verified your identity to verify your claims eligibility.
After your initial payment via Eventbrite, we will contact you via email for verification of your eligibility for the IBF subsidy.
Please note that Lymon reserves the right to require participants who fail to meet the verification of an 'eligible individual' to make an additional payment of $285.
In addition to the above subsidy, Financial Institutions may also claim the Training Allowance Grant ("TAG") of $15/hour of eligible training and assessment hours for company-sponsored participants who meet the below conditions:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents, physically based in Singapore; and
- Successful completion of the FTS recognised programme (i.e. completion of the Webinar and passing of the Assessment).
For avoidance of doubt, this TAG claim may be applied on top of the 95% subsidy – i.e. the Company may claim S$30 of the subsidized S$36 paid for this training, if the above conditions are met.
For more information on the TAG claims submission process, you may refer to this link: